xpat jobson Google+

Are you allowed to work in New Zealand? Work Permits explained.

If you wish to work in New Zealand you will need to apply in advance for a Work Visa, there are different types of application based on your occupation or skill level.

Skilled Migrant Category – this is for individuals who have skills that New Zealand is particularly keen to attract – more information can be found out here - http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/work/skilledmigrant/default.htm

Work to Residence – is for people who either have skills that are in demand, have a job offer from an accredited employer - http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/work/worktoresidence/LinkAdministration/ToolboxLinks/AccreditedEmployersList.htm or have an exceptional talent in sports or the arts.

More information about Visas to New Zealand can be found at the New Zealand immigration website - http://www.immigration.govt.nz/
The CV Doctor